close

 

This road that I'm taking Twists and turns 我正走在這條充滿曲折的路上

My life my chance turning dreams into reality. 我的人生以及那每一次偶然都將我的夢想拉回現實

Down this path Faced with so many things 沿着這條路 我經歷了許多

Sometimes I feel like giving up and turn away 有時我想放棄甚至逃離

Can't seem to go on. And I've been thru' this before. 似乎無法繼續下去  之前我一直經歷著這些

Now where am I? Where do I stand? A little lost here. 現在 我又在哪?我又能在哪站得住呢? 有點失落

But I'll remember. All those times you've bought me thru'. 但是 我卻記得  在那整段時光裡都你帶著我度過

I'd be a fool to give up cos' the goal is near 我曾經愚蠢的選擇放棄只因為目標似乎很近

I'll move on I'll go on. Lord I will take your hand. 我要不停前進我要繼續下去 我會牽著主的手

And you will guide me along. Survive thru' this storm. 你會沿途指引著我 使我幸免於暴風雨之中

So I say, come what may. I'll hold on to my hope. 所以我說 無論發生什麼 我都會充满希望

Yes, I will walk down this road. 是的 我將繼續走下去

And my passion drive will lead me on 我的熱情會帶領著我

Here I am Once again Caught in the rain.我在這里再次遇上了大雨

Looking back I've come sofar And I want to carry on 回首過去 我已來到這 而到目前為止 我仍想繼續下去

Take a step A little time It's alright. 向前一步需要花費些時間也在所不惜

Even thru' this rain, I want to smile again 在這場大雨中 我仍想露出笑容

Don't hold back now. And i've been thru' this before. 不要躊躇不前了  我在此之前一直經歷著這些

Now where am I? Where do I stand? A little lost here. 現在 我又在哪?我又能在哪站得住呢? 有點失落

But I'll remember. All those times you've bought me thru'. 但是 我卻記得  在那整段時光裡都你帶着我度過

I can feel the sun shining down on me 我可以感受陽光散在我身上

Here I am, Here I am. Lord I will take your hand. 我在這裡 我在這裡 我會牽著主的手

And you will guide me along. Survive thru' this storm.你會沿途指引著我 使我幸免於暴風雨之中

arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜
    創作者介紹
    創作者 Emma 的頭像
    Emma

    common還原自然的空間

    Emma 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()