This road that I'm taking Twists and turns 我正走在這條充滿曲折的路上

My life my chance turning dreams into reality. 我的人生以及那每一次偶然都將我的夢想拉回現實

Down this path Faced with so many things 沿着這條路 我經歷了許多

Sometimes I feel like giving up and turn away 有時我想放棄甚至逃離

Can't seem to go on. And I've been thru' this before. 似乎無法繼續下去  之前我一直經歷著這些

Now where am I? Where do I stand? A little lost here. 現在 我又在哪?我又能在哪站得住呢? 有點失落

But I'll remember. All those times you've bought me thru'. 但是 我卻記得  在那整段時光裡都你帶著我度過

I'd be a fool to give up cos' the goal is near 我曾經愚蠢的選擇放棄只因為目標似乎很近

I'll move on I'll go on. Lord I will take your hand. 我要不停前進我要繼續下去 我會牽著主的手

And you will guide me along. Survive thru' this storm. 你會沿途指引著我 使我幸免於暴風雨之中

So I say, come what may. I'll hold on to my hope. 所以我說 無論發生什麼 我都會充满希望

Yes, I will walk down this road. 是的 我將繼續走下去

And my passion drive will lead me on 我的熱情會帶領著我

Here I am Once again Caught in the rain.我在這里再次遇上了大雨

Looking back I've come sofar And I want to carry on 回首過去 我已來到這 而到目前為止 我仍想繼續下去

Take a step A little time It's alright. 向前一步需要花費些時間也在所不惜

Even thru' this rain, I want to smile again 在這場大雨中 我仍想露出笑容

Don't hold back now. And i've been thru' this before. 不要躊躇不前了  我在此之前一直經歷著這些

Now where am I? Where do I stand? A little lost here. 現在 我又在哪?我又能在哪站得住呢? 有點失落

But I'll remember. All those times you've bought me thru'. 但是 我卻記得  在那整段時光裡都你帶着我度過

I can feel the sun shining down on me 我可以感受陽光散在我身上

Here I am, Here I am. Lord I will take your hand. 我在這裡 我在這裡 我會牽著主的手

And you will guide me along. Survive thru' this storm.你會沿途指引著我 使我幸免於暴風雨之中

創作者介紹

common還原自然的空間

Emma 發表在 痞客邦 PIXNET 留言(0) 人氣()